Thursday, June 09, 2005

Power of Babel

Last night while on our (wish it were more regular) evening power stroll. I listened to myself talking talking talking. About nothing of importance. I constantly hear myself speak capriciously, yammering about things that just don't matter, (last night it was about the potato dish I made for dinner) but when it comes to talking about something that really does matter, something of importance, I speak carefully, perhaps even strategically. My brain works overtime, calculating, examining, evaluating, summarizing, comparing, reasoning, philosophizing. And then, finally after much deliberation, words come forth. It's as if I speak two languages. It's annoying, I don't like it, why do I do that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home