Friday, June 10, 2005

Cos and effect

Yesterday in the parking lot of Trader Joe's I happened to run into Cosby. After greeting him I summoned my wife from across the parking lot. We three stood there for a few minutes chatting. Not about the weather, or how the 49ers were rebuilding this year. Real stuff, real people, REAL NICE. Hmmmmmmmm, how's that phrase go "that's what I'm talking about". Before going our separate ways, Bryan put his arms over both our shoulders and prayed a mighty prayer for us. I love that and am looking forward to building more relationships that have the same qualities. That's precisely what I'm talking about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dakota House said...

Nice title, baby. And it was a VERY nice moment. 100% agreement with you...

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Motorola spy surveillance java sell timeshare Cosmetic product translations Smithfield jeep lift chairs

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home